Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Walk - Fall Festival at AES

Our classroom has been filled with pumpkins and paint and creative minds at work!  Each GATE student has hand-painted a pumpkin that will be used in TONIGHT'S AES Fall Festival (5-8 p.m.).  Thank you, parents and students, for sending pumpkins for us to paint for this event!  They look great!  I know many students will visit our Pumpkin Walk and cherish their pumpkin prize!  I look forward to seeing everyone tonight!  Enjoy the pictures below of our Pumpkin Artists at work!

Check back on our blog in the next several weeks frequently....NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM - Chihuly and AES GATE is next Thursday, November 3rd from 5:00- 7:00 p.m.  This will be a come and go event in the AES Media Center.  All friends and families of GATE are invited to attend!  I will be uploading lots of pictures or slideshows of our works in progress as well as pictures of our museum night.  I have enjoyed this unit and I think the students have, too.  We have learned, researched, and created together making memories of our Chihuly time in GATE.  I hope to see you all there!






No comments:

Post a Comment