Thursday, September 11, 2014

Our latest masterpieces...Torn Paper Self-Portraits!


I love students' artwork!  I really do!  It just makes me happy!  Personalities of the students really shine through this art activity.  Students tear scraps of construction paper to create an image of themselves.  These look so much like the students!



We paint their hands in the color of their choice for the mat around the pictures and they are precious!  These portraits will decorate the hall outside my classroom for a while ... then they will come home.  I hope you will find a place for these pictures on your refrigerator, in a frame, or propped up where you all can enjoy your child's work of art!

Please enjoy this slideshow below of the creating of these self-portraits and the final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment