Wednesday, September 23, 2015

New App!

Ok, kids...here it is...the name of the app I showed you in class today...

Sketch Nation

This app is an easy way to CREATE YOUR OWN VIDEO GAME!  I was so excited to share this with the students!  Today's class was so worried they would not remember the name that I promised them I would post the name of the app so they could find it tonight!  Other classes will see this app tomorrow!

We now have Sketch Nation working on our class iPads!  Thanks, Zach!
Kids, get ready to create an awesome game!

Have a great time!  
Create! 
Play!  
Revise...and play again!





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am the CEO and Founder of Sketch Nation. I was wondering why your iPads do not support Sketch Nation? Which type of iPad are you using and what OS version are they running?
    Thanks.
    Nitzan Wilnai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing our class blog! I just sent you an email...Sketch Nation is working on our iPads now! We had a little help from our IT friend, Zach. We are having a blast with Sketch Nation! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete