Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Reindeer Art


These cute little reindeer are visiting our class right now!  Thanks to the generosity and artistic talent of Mr. Terry Morrow, 4th grade group 1 had the opportunity to have a painting class where he taught us how to paint a reindeer. I love how the personalities of the kids really came out even though they all had the same directions!  

We are fortunate that Courtney will share her grandfather with our class!

Please enjoy this slideshow of this class painting their version of a Christmas reindeer!  
Click below to view.



1 comment:

  1. I took art with Mr. Morrow in the 5th grade. He is one of my favorite teachers. To know that he taught my daughter a little bit of art makes me feel honored. God bless you Mr. Morrow and Mrs. Adams. Alex loves the class.

    ReplyDelete